The Institute of Neuro Physiological Psychology (INPP) was established over 40 years ago in 1975. The INPP researches effects of dysfunction in the Central Nervous System that correlate with learning difficulties.
The institute also develops appropriate remedial exercise programmes which are completely non-invasive and drug-free. These individually devised programmes help children to succeed by addressing physical factors underlying learning and behaviour issues.
The INPP has trained therapists in many countries worldwide.
- Under achievement without a diagnosis
- Developmental Co-ordination Disorder (DCD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Poor co-ordination including clumsiness and balance related problems
- Poor concentration and impulsivity
- Behavioural problems
She is more self confident and self directed. She is more accepting of things and can take correction now. She doesn’t protest or there isn’t as much drama. She looks forward to swimming now; in the past she hated it. She has all her things packed herself and is more organised.
Mother of 12-year-old girl